5 de julio de 2012

About what she could be for him

-I just think that you are not giving all you could give to me, I mean... you only are living for expect what is gonna happen. You are waiting what I could do for you, or you're waiting for how long I'll be willing to be there.. just like another option. And that is not enjoyable for me.You are not giving all you could do... and I realize each moment you don't talk to me, each moment you don't answer pretty nice when I ask you for go out (to the park, to the cinema, I don't know). You only are waiting if I say something to you, and then you answer me back, and that's all you do. Then, I have to say something to you again.. and it is good, really it is, but... it is not good being always. There is something that is holding you back... and I don't know if it is your mind, or if it's your female way, or if it's just that you don't want to... any history with me. I really don't know what it is... but I think you could give more than you are giving right now.


-Why are you waiting for that?, why are you giving some oportunity to me, or some hope... if maybe it (romance, o some else) won't work between us. So that's why I telling you, you only are living for expect what is gonna happen. Maybe you thought that some romance could be... hopefully you'll be right.


-Be searched for someone it's good for our ego, that feels pretty good. You are doing that, you just wanna feel yourself nicer, stronger. And even if it is bad for me in this ocation, that's natural for anybody. I can understand that. But, I wanna say you what I was thinking, and it's; as long as it would make me happy, as long as it would make me feel good, I'll be there for you, but when it wind up bothering myself too strong, I'll take it out from all. -I´ll take you out from my life.




When I woke up that was everything he told me that he told her.
When I woke up that was everything he told me about what she was for him.
About what she was for it, about what she could be for him.

I didn't answer anything to him.
Anything to him.
Nothing to him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comentar es libre y no cuesta una moneda